Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Starting on the Wrong Foot

Now I'm perfectly fine with having a little brother to keep me company, but this intruder on our happy little family comes tromping in expecting to be treated like a little queen. In MY house!!!!

Ramune': I wouldn't do that..
Marvin: *gasp*
Elly: Hi, I'm Elly. That's Marvin, my brother.
Ramune': At least you know how to greet people. What's up with the boy child with no manners?
Elly: He's young, leave him be!
Elly: HEY!!!
Ramune: And YOU are Hyper!
Ramune': So back off a bit and give a girl some breathing room!
Marvin: I'm sorryyyyy (sobs)
Elly: I think you better apologize, Ramune'.
Ramune: *rolls eyes* Fine. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to be sent away and took it out on you. Will someone show me to my room now?


No comments:

Post a Comment