Saturday, October 22, 2011

Elly Gets a new Wardrobe

Mama has so much love for me that she makes all my clothes. Trouble is, she's rather slow about it.

                                         What are we doin', Ma?

                                         Air Mail? I don't get mail, do I?

                                         No! For ME?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

                                         How did alexisbears know?

                                         All this for ME?!

                                         I can go with you to the Christmas party in this pretty one!

                                         I feel like a belle.

                                         Ohhh, so pretty!

Thank you Ma, thank you alexisbears. I can't wait to go climb trees now!










1 comment: