Saturday, December 22, 2012

Introduction

Hi there! I'm Elly, in case you hadn't guessed, and this is all about me! And my family, as it grows. I arrived at my mountain home stowed away in a tiny box July 2011. I'm a Pukipuki Pong. What's that, you say? A wee fairy creature, the type who likes to play in the woods, dirt, holes, houses, likes to be nosy and make everyone smile. Seems to work so far :)

A lot of these stories have been posted on a members-only forum, so my adoptive mom and I are working hard at moving them over here. A task greater that it appears, it seems. But I keep on her!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Elly!!! Welcome to Blogger! Thank you for moving your adventures here, so that I can see them too! You rock! Looking forward to seeing them all! - Miri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Elly! I can't wait to read more about your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete